Sunday, July 21, 2013

Season 3

This is my 3rd attempt in writing a blog and I feel a sense of blankness although I have written more than 250 posts in my earlier ‘seasons’ and yes I had to blow my own trumpet here but it’s more of a self-encouragement, yes, i can do it!!

I know, you just saw the usage of ‘seasons’ here. I’m hooked on to the English sitcoms for the last 2 years and probably I was the most effective user of Netflix when I was in NY. Currently, it’s the Suits season 2, on and off with Big Bang Theory, Greek, How I met your mother, 8 simple rules, Guys with kids, threesome and whatever is premiered in comedy central and I got tired of Gray’s anatomy

I’m back to my oldest passion – books. Just finished reading all of Durjoy Dutta’s books and just now completed the Accidental Apprentice by Vikas Swarup. It’s one un-stoppable book if there is such a word. Took hardly a day for this one. I will write more about them later.

Till then adios!



No comments:

Post a Comment