See you there on 25th Aug 2013
Click here for more details
Update (after the run) - yes, oh yes, I managed to run 6 kms. Shameful that it took 44 minutes.
Possible excuses below :P:P -
I dint know when it started, cos i couldn't see the start line as it was crowded and i was just walking along
It was a hot day
Was yapping with friends in the first few minutes
Sleepy, as it was pretty early for a Sunday!
:P
Nevertheless, I felt good about myself!
Click here for more details
Update (after the run) - yes, oh yes, I managed to run 6 kms. Shameful that it took 44 minutes.
Possible excuses below :P:P -
I dint know when it started, cos i couldn't see the start line as it was crowded and i was just walking along
It was a hot day
Was yapping with friends in the first few minutes
Sleepy, as it was pretty early for a Sunday!
:P
Nevertheless, I felt good about myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment